See only own created issues but also issues from your team

Michael Ruderer October 4, 2016

Hi,

i need to configure our projects in JIRA that the users only see their own created issues.

But they should also see issues created by their team. That means depending on the group they are in.
Example:
We have a SAP Support project where the people only should see their own reported issues.
If this issue is a finance topic, all members of the finance group should also see this issue.

How can i provide this functionality? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2016

Hi Michael,

you can achieve this with a issue security scheme https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-issue-level-security-802592414.html

Regards,

Alex

David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2016

I'd suggst also using the free "Custom Watcher Field" plugin. This way you have issues which are invisible to all users except those defined in the Issue Security Scheme, and users listed in the Custom Watcher Field. This allows your users to choose individual other users who then can also see the issue.

Suggest an answer