Searching for issues linked to stories in an Epic

Vaishali Ghai December 12, 2016

Hi,

So I have epics with stories detailing functionalities. And some of these stories are linked to stories residing in other epics.

How do I write a JQL query to search for details of stories that are linked to the stories in another epic? I want to be able to export the description and acceptance criteria of all the stories linked to stories of a specific epic

2 answers

3 votes
Jon Bevan [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

Hi @Vaishali Ghai,

This isn't available out of the box, but we're currently working on solving the problem in ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud.

I can't commit to a release date for the feature as we're taking the time to solve the problem well.

Vaishali Ghai December 13, 2016

Thank You. 

0 votes
Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

Out of the box i dont believe this is possible.  You can try writing a script to query from the API or maybe look for an add-on that will give you the functionality.

Vaishali Ghai December 13, 2016

Thank you. would you know of an add-on?

Suggest an answer