Search the JIRA Tickets in which i have worked but i have not logged work log time

Sujan Shrestha May 20, 2019

I am using Jira (Jira v7.13.0) and i want to find all the jira tickets i have worked in but have forgot to logged the time i.e. time spent to complete the ticket.

I am using following JIRA query.
project = "Implementation changes and enhancements" and issueFunction in commented('by i20324') and worklogAuthor != currentUser()

But i am getting following error.JIRA.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2019

Hello @Sujan Shrestha 

I checked your JQL it works, just a quick question this is Scriptrunner functions you do own script runner?

Also, check if the script runner need's update.

BR, Olga

Sujan Shrestha May 20, 2019

@Olga Videc :

I am sorry i don't know about scriptrunner functions. how can i find if script runner is present in my JIRA or not.
Plus, following query works:

project = "Implementation changes and enhancements" and issueFunction in commented('by i20324') and worklogAuthor = currentUser()

only ,worklogAuthor != currentUser()  doesnot work.

Thank You

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2019
Sujan Shrestha May 21, 2019

Thank You for the help. The link you provided had the answer i needed.

project = "Implementation changes and enhancements" and issueFunction in commented('by currentUser()') and issueFunction not in workLogged('by currentUser()') order by createdDate desc

This worked:  issueFunction not in workLogged('by currentUser()') 
instead of
worklogAuthor != currentUser()

Suggest an answer