Search for issues based on previous status between specified date range

Hitesh Shah June 14, 2016

Hi,

I am trying to search for issues whose status changed from 1 value to other within specified date range. Following is the filter that I am using:

project = "ABC" AND status changed from "ready for uat" to Reopened AFTER "2016/05/01" BEFORE "2016/05/15"

it should ideally give the list of issues whose status changed from "ready for uat"  to "reopened" between 1st May 2016 to 15th May 2016. But it also includes the issues which are updated after this date.

Am I doing anything wrong. I tried to using DURING keyword as well but even that gives the same result.

Can anyone help?

1 answer

0 votes
Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Hm, your filter seems correct. Issues may be updated after that date, but this does not mean that the status has changed - check the issue history for those issues which seem to be updated after your range.

Hitesh Shah June 14, 2016

Issues have been updated after the date range. Ideally, it should not matter as far as other things have been updated for an issue whose status is been updated from ready for uat to reopened between 1st May 2016 to 15th May 2016. but what I am getting is the issues whose status has the mentioned transition after 15th May.

Not sure how to restrict that from happening sad  

Suggest an answer