I am trying to search for issues whose status changed from 1 value to other within specified date range. Following is the filter that I am using:
project = "ABC" AND status changed from "ready for uat" to Reopened AFTER "2016/05/01" BEFORE "2016/05/15"
it should ideally give the list of issues whose status changed from "ready for uat" to "reopened" between 1st May 2016 to 15th May 2016. But it also includes the issues which are updated after this date.
Am I doing anything wrong. I tried to using DURING keyword as well but even that gives the same result.
Can anyone help?
Issues have been updated after the date range. Ideally, it should not matter as far as other things have been updated for an issue whose status is been updated from ready for uat to reopened between 1st May 2016 to 15th May 2016. but what I am getting is the issues whose status has the mentioned transition after 15th May.
Not sure how to restrict that from happening
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs