Scrum board: When closing a sprint, it says my task are incomplete but they are done?

Mafalda Criales May 12, 2016

Scrum board: When closing a sprint, it says my tasks are incomplete but they are done?

I have no idea why -if the issue is marked as done (even is strike through with a line) - does it say that I did not complete it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Regards,

Mafalda Criales

Software Developer

2 answers

2 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

Hi Mafalda,

I guess that at least one subtask in not completed that's why you cannot complete it.

1 vote
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

Can you double check if everything included on that Sprint is done? Also the sub-tasks?

Mafalda Criales May 12, 2016

Hello Gabrielle,

Thanks for your Reply. I did check one by one, and none have a sub-task. I am puzzled.JiraNoSubtask.PNG

Regards,

Mafalda Criales

Software Developer

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2016

What is your screenshot here? is DAX-218 included in the Sprint? Also, try using the filter of your board to a JQL and search for issues in your Sprint then add "Resolution is NULL"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2016

When Gabrielle mentions "is the issue done" - could you check that the issue is in the "done" column on the working view of the board?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events