Scriptrunner workflow functions have stopped working

We are running ScriptRunner 3.1.4, and am aware an update is available - since it is a paid update the preferred route is that I contact support first.

I am supporting a workflow that has several scripted postfunctions which launch subtasks based on selected check boxes during a transition:

subtasks1.png

subtasks2.png

Each of these contains a conditional script identical to the others except for the name of the select box under the "Subtasks" field, an example:

'Write Unit Test' in cfValues['Subtasks']*.value

These scripts suddenly stopped working one day and have not functioned since. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the plugin, to no effect.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

2 answers

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Dec 02, 2015

Try to find any error messages into atlassian-jira.log.

First, did you try the latest free update, 4.1.3.5? Second, which Jira version are you currently running? Third, did any other plugin or Jira itself get updated prior to your script failures?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Statuspage

How do your teams prepare for really high (planned) traffic days like Cyber Monday?

Hi there! Shannon from Statuspage here.  👋  With Cyber Monday quickly approaching, we're looking to hear from Atlassian customers – specifically from teams who touch incident response li...

59 views 0 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you