Scriptrunner 4.1.3 on jira 6.4.9#64024 cannot send to watchers

congo bongo October 9, 2015

a custom listener on scriptrunner 4.1.3 doenst send custom mails whenever watchers is in the TO-list. I have tried various constalations - theres not really a pattern for when.

My incomming listener loads cc's as watchers, eventhough they dont have permissions on the issue. Then the custom mail listener sends mails to reporter, assignee and watchers (space delimited).

If we remove watchers from the TO list, everything goes smooth.

any help here ?

This has slaughtered our support channel

4 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2015
0 votes

i clicked on get support - maybe this shouldnt exist

Mark McCormack (Adaptavist)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2015

yes, this is good for community help, if you're after that then this is the best place.

well the website you link to, is not running when it comes to retrieval of password - so i am stuck like a workslave in a trafficjam

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2015

It could be your company spam filters blocking the password retrieval. Since you're asking for community help for ideas for writing your custom listener it might be better here in the Community anyway. So let's leave it here.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2015

Thomas,

Could you please raise this issue on our Support Portal so we can get the information we need and track it through to its resolution?

0 votes

by the way - i think all my emailsending processes still resists as single child processes on the server system... i have heeps of java processes all of a sudden, and they dont go away

Suggest an answer