Script code

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

creating fields within Profields Add-on in JIra. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2016

What scripting add-on do you want to use?  And do you really mean "create custom field", or do you mean "put data in a custom field for an issue"?

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

HI Nic,

i'm using PROFIELDS add-on and in this add-on by default fields are available so i want to add another field into that but for this i want to write Inline script code.

can you please suggest me How to achieve this using groovy.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2016

I'm sorry, that's confused me even more.  Profields provides project fields, which you can add to.  It sounds like you want to add more profields via a script.  Is that right?  Or do you mean you want to put data into a profield for a project with a script?

Secondly, what is the scripting add-on you want to use to do this?

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2016

Please have a look on image may be you will get clear picture what i trying to ask 

2016-08-31_1729.png

and second thing they are given script console as well. Can i use this console for achieving this functionality or i need to use some another Add-on??

2016-08-31_1738.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 31, 2016

Right, so it's entirely within profields.  I don't know it well enough I'm afraid.

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2016

ahhh...smile

thanks Nic ..

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2016

NIc, can we change this Project Fields view screen using CSS like

2016-08-31_1849.png

once i click on that particular tab it shows some data that data will be static.

can we do this. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 31, 2016

I really don't know the add-on well enough to tell you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events