Script Runner disappeared from my application

Carmen Bullock March 22, 2016

I had Scriptrunner installed on a JIRA 6. The plugging disappeared from my application. I know it was calling for an upgrade and I did the upgrade but it only upgraded me to a trial version. It was free when the application was first built.
I know we had the script runner because there was an issue with the scripts and I was working with Atlassian and ScriptRunner concerning the scripts about 2 months ago. The scriptrunner was installed and configured by the previous developer. 

These scripts controlled a lot of transitions in the workflows. I don't see the scripts that were created for this application.

I would like to know what happened to the scriptrunner and where are my scripts. Can you please assist me?

1 answer

0 votes
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2016

Hi Carmen,

You use the word "had" ScriptRunner installed, can you please confirm what version of JIRA you are on now first of all and then take a look at your JIRA Admin --> Add-ons --> Manage add-ons and check to see if you can find "Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA" in your list of User-installed add-ons. If it is then please expand it (using the arrow) and let me know the Installed version and License status.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events