Script Functions

Andrew Tang October 28, 2015

Hi,

I have the Script Runner plugin installed on my stand-alone JIRA. I have just upgraded to JIRA version 6.4.6 (from 6.3.12) but the "Script JQL Functions" are not loaded. I am now unable to use the "issueFunction" query. I have restarting my JIRA instance and cliscking on the "Scan" link but it is still not loaded/initialised.

Can you help?

Thanks

Andrew

6 answers

0 votes
Andrew Tang November 5, 2015

Thanks Thanos. Tried v.3.1.4 and the plugin is back in action. Cheers.

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2015

Hi Andrew, The final free release of ScriptRunner for JIRA was version 3.1.4. Versions => 4.0.1 are paid versions.

0 votes
Andrew Tang November 4, 2015

Yes, I did. But after it was unsuccssfully initialised, I re-installed v.4.1.3.4 and the add-on page say "Free Trial". Is this version suppose to be still free to use or is it a paid version?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2015

Andrew Did you try to perform a re-index ?

0 votes
Andrew Tang November 3, 2015

Hi Thanos,

I am using script runner v. 4.1.3.4

Cheers,

Andrew

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2015

Hi Andrew Can I ask you what version of script runner you use ? And if you could post any logs, would make a lot easier the troubleshooting. Cheers Thanos

Suggest an answer