Schedule announcement banner

Oliver Bayerlein July 28, 2016

I use the announcement banner frequently.
Only thing I miss (beside the richtext) - or maybe I just don't see it! - is the possibility to schedule the announcement banner and display it saturday from 1am to sunday 1am.

So there was an addon called "Public Announcement Service for JIRA" but this is no longer supported and I can't imagine I'm the only one who needs scheduled announcements...

How do you solve it? Eh, beside staying awake at 1am and set it manually :)

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2016

You might want to take a look at Wittified's Announcer product (disclaimer: I'm one of the folks behind it). It's available for JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket server and allows you to create full page, banner, dialog and flag announcements.

While you can't do down to the hour announcements you can schedule announcements to be active in specific time windows as well as target groups, spaces and projects.

It's available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?q=announcer+wittified

0 votes
Oliver Bayerlein July 28, 2016

Uhm, don't get me wrong, I love editing within the productive database like everybody else does... smile

... but is that really the proposed solution?

Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

Except this add-ons and db solution I dont know any ..sorry

0 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2016

Hi Do you have a write access to database?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events