SLA

Yudi imandapurba February 29, 2016

I did send email last week, but I still not get the answer yet.  Currently, I am looking for JIRA SLA module that can produce monthly report for:

-          Response Time SLA

-          Resolution Time SLA base on the severity

What JIRA addon module that we should buy?

Fyi, we are using JIRA v5.2.7  with no maintenance.

Is there any issue buying the JIRA SLA module and added into our JIRA?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2016

What do you mean by SLA Module? Are you talking about an add-on here?

0 votes
Remco Lebon September 5, 2017

the fact Yudi still not had an answer does not stimulate me to ask my own questions on this "community". Nevermind, I will ask somewhere where I reckon I will actually get an answer from someone...

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2017

Hi Remco,

in this community, there are a lot of answered questions. Most of us are regular users of Atlassian's software like you. We try to help you in our spare time. We are not paid for that. So, please do not blame us for being unhelpful for not answering one (to be honest, not clearly described) question. That is not fair in my opinion.

If you get an answer from somewhere else, fine. But why not try to ask your question here?

Allright, thanks for restoring my faith a little bit Thomas. thank you for your insight and I will post my question.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2017

You're welcome :-)

:) I posted the following, hoping that I have provided enough context/details to make my question clear:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Core-questions/SLA-reporting-automated/qaq-p/635213#M31234

0 votes
Yudi imandapurba March 7, 2016

Dear Gabrielle,  yes,  add-on for SLA

Rgds, Yudi

Yudi imandapurba March 23, 2016

Hi,  can I have the answer?  Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events