Running Zephyr for JIRA Importer Utility (Version 0.38) Connect Error 502

Paul Scicluna August 31, 2017

URL: https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/downloads

zfj-importer -utility-0.38.jar

Using our cloud URL Cloud Ticked and entering an administrators Username and password.

Click comnnect - Response is a popup message:

Error fetching projects

Unexpected response code: 502

3 answers

1 vote
Arun Ravindran September 25, 2017

Thanks Shannon for guiding with your suggestions here

Hi All

Please refer the instructions in the knowledge base article below

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/209187466--Connection-Refused-error-while-using-Importer-utility

If still not able to have break through in resolving it please raise aticket with Zephyr Support as mentioned at the end of the article in the link above

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2017

Hello there, Arun! Thank you for providing further details for everyone here to troubleshoot this problem!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Barry Dick September 10, 2017
  1. Hi Shannon

No this is not resolved, we have had issues with this for some time now.  Paul has left the project and I am trying to run the importer, but have not had any luck.  We have had to load test cases manually, which is not ideal.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2017

Hi Barry,

If you are working with a Cloud instance, which it seemed like you might from Paul's question, you want to make sure to open up all of the following servers and IP ranges:

Else it won't be able to connect to your server.

Let me know if you have any trouble

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Abhijeet.Dongaonkar May 28, 2019

Was there any solution to this issue? We are also having same problem - trying to import test cases into JIRA Cloud Zephyr from private telco network, or from company network - both do not work. After pressing "Connect" button (post entering all tokens, keys) nothing happens. And we are stuck.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
May 29, 2019

Abhijeet,

Thank you for following-up on this thread.

You will want to first make sure that your networks allow access to all IP and domain ranges as I mentioned above.

At that time, if you are still having issues, then you need to contact Zephyr support. They will be able to help determine the cause of the issue.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Take care!

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 1, 2017

Hi Paul,

Could you tell me, are you doing this behind a gateway or proxy?

Kind Regards,

Shannon

Barry Dick September 3, 2017

Hi Shannon

Our Gateway blocks using the importer, this was done from a private network, through a telco provider.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 4, 2017

Hi Barry,

Are you working on this with Paul, who asked the question? Were you able to resolve the block and use the importer?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer