Running Zephyr for JIRA Importer Utility (Version 0.38) Connect Error 502

URL: https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/downloads

zfj-importer -utility-0.38.jar

Using our cloud URL Cloud Ticked and entering an administrators Username and password.

Click comnnect - Response is a popup message:

Error fetching projects

Unexpected response code: 502

3 answers

Thanks Shannon for guiding with your suggestions here

Hi All

Please refer the instructions in the knowledge base article below

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/209187466--Connection-Refused-error-while-using-Importer-utility

If still not able to have break through in resolving it please raise aticket with Zephyr Support as mentioned at the end of the article in the link above

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Hello there, Arun! Thank you for providing further details for everyone here to troubleshoot this problem!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 vote

Hi Paul,

Could you tell me, are you doing this behind a gateway or proxy?

Kind Regards,

Shannon

Hi Shannon

Our Gateway blocks using the importer, this was done from a private network, through a telco provider.

Hi Barry,

Are you working on this with Paul, who asked the question? Were you able to resolve the block and use the importer?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

1. Hi Shannon

No this is not resolved, we have had issues with this for some time now.  Paul has left the project and I am trying to run the importer, but have not had any luck.  We have had to load test cases manually, which is not ideal.

Hi Barry,

If you are working with a Cloud instance, which it seemed like you might from Paul's question, you want to make sure to open up all of the following servers and IP ranges:

Else it won't be able to connect to your server.

Let me know if you have any trouble

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Fadoua M. Boualem
Published 8 hours ago in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

277 views 4 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you