Reuse dashboard for multiple users

Damian Kiesling June 21, 2016

I currently manage a team of 30 designers. I have created a dashboard for each of them that shows their upcoming and active projects/tasks among some other things. the list of projects/tasks are created by 5 different Filter Results widget that pulls from 5 corresponding queries using "assignee = currentUser()"

This works great for the designers on my team. they login and hit the dashboard and they can view their projects/tasks, however, there is no way for me to view their projects/tasks like they do because when i go to the dashboard it shows me MY projects/tasks. I'd like to be able to quickly see all of John's project/tasks in the same way he does but can't figure out an easy way to do this. The way i've gotten around this is to copy the dashboard for each designer (30 different dashboards) and then copy the queries i've written (5 queries per person  x  30 designers = 150 unique queries).

I'm using nested filters as often as i can but creating and modifying these queries and dashboards is incredibly time-consuming. is there another way i could be doing this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2016
Damian Kiesling June 23, 2016

Thanks so much Chris! The details regarding this plugin are a bit vague but it looks like it does exactly what i want. i already requested that our admins consider adding this plugin.

Suggest an answer