Restoring from Cloud to Server disappear local user directory

When I restore a backup from cloud to JIRA Server, the user directory option in user management disappears.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?

1 answer

Try accessing the url and see if the page will open. Have you installed an OD version of JIRA locally ?

Try opening this url in the browser: http://yourserver/plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/directories/list

I was not able to open the url but I got the answer from Atlassian Support. After the restore of a cloud backup to a local server you login as sysadmin/sysadmin and then you have access to user directory. You may also grant this permission to other user as well.

PS: what does the OD version stands for?

It stands for OnDemand which is JIRA OnDemand version (Cloud)

OK. Thanks for letting me know. The version is JIRA Software (Local installation)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

35 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you