Rest Api to get the list of project details that shares common workflow

Aswini Radhakrishnan January 2, 2017

Hi team,

We would like to get the list of projects that shares a common workflow using a REST API.

For example., if I provide the workflow name and if it shared by 4 projects in jira, we need the project count and those project information at least the project names through rest api.

Thanks in Advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2017

You'll need to do a lot of the work on that yourself.

You can grab a list of workflows via REST, but JIRA thinks of this as a simple list of all of them, for projects to use as a project sees fit.  It's focussed on the issues and projects - "show me where workflows are used" is not the usual question, it's "what workflow is used for this issue".

I'm not actually sure you can actually get all the information you need over REST.  You need to fetch the workflow scheme for each project, and then go over it to see which workflows are used by each project, but I don't remember (and can't find at a quick glance) any REST call which returns the project:workflow-scheme mapping.

gfgt eurs May 3, 2023

I had been searching for a long time for a music platform that could meet all my music needs. When I stumbled upon https://volumo.com/ I was amazed at the huge collection of tracks and the ease of use of the site. I could create my own playlists, share them with friends, and enjoy music anytime I wanted. I also appreciated the personalized recommendations that allowed me to discover new artists and genres.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events