Requests for service desk customer

Milena Kamasova May 11, 2020

I would like to ask where the selection is set in the display of user reports. The problem is that customers don't see all the issues.jira reports .PNG

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

Hi Milena - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you verified that the information in the issue meets all of the criteria in the search parameters. 

Hello,

I don't know where to change the criteria for search parameters.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

They are the headings in the dropdowns at the top of your image. Sorry, that's not in a language I know so I am not sure what is there. 

Dropdowns are any... there exists 78 requests and my user sees only one.

jira reports_2.PNG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2020

That's probably going to need a Support Ticket to Atlassian to resolve. Those should all show up. 

Do you see all of them? Or do you get a different list?

I personally see only this one issue. (78 issues should be displayed) Some service desk users see almost all issues, but some do not appear and I do not know why and how to solve it.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2020

I would submit a ticket to Atlassian support here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Then please come back here and update with the solution. 

Milena Kamasova May 19, 2020

Problem was solved by adding the Organization for some tickets.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2020

Great! Glad you have a solution!

Suggest an answer