'Reporter' field does not appear on Edit screen

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

'Reporter' field does not appear on Edit screen even though it has been specifically added to the corresponding Edit screen. Moreover, in my JIRA Reporter appears on the Edit screen in another project just fine, but does not appear in others even though configuration is right. 'Modify reporter' permission is fine, it is the same for the both projects (one where Reporter field appears fine and one where the field is absent on Edit screen). Please help me with some tips, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Hello,

you should check your Permissions Schemes, you might not have the rights to modify it on one of the projects.

As an admin you also have the "Where is my field" option on any issue, which will help you solve your configuration issues.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/jira-admin-helper-802593078.html

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2016

I checked Permissions Schemes, everything is fine there. 

"Where is my field" option does not work because admin can see the field on Edit screen just fine, but some specific user can't for some reason sad

Suggest an answer