Report by each engineer's progress, peformance throughout the sprint

Eri Abe June 23, 2020

- I would like to see progress of tasks and performances of each engineer, any report for the time sheet by each engineer

- Report by Engineers on Sprint 1 & Sprint 2 / All Sprints

- Report of how many story changes made in each sprint and move to the backlogs throughout the sprint

2 answers

2 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Hi @Eri Abe 

Welcome to the community.

You can always create a filter for your sprints and use that JQL to export data per each engineer/Jira user.

To help you better, you need to clarify your needs. First, are you using server hosting type or cloud?

You can use out-of-the-box gadgets and reports to get some KPI metrics, however, mostly you would need an app to get detailed metrics.

For your question I can offer Enhancer Plugin's User Performance Gadget which is designed to calculate logged/estimated time, issues that are resolved by a user and reopened issues. This app also gives how many issues an engineer solved, and how many of them are reopened, total duration per each status and user, and so on. Of course there are various apps out there, and I'm one of folks behind Snapbytes.

Long story short, if you make your request clear, we might have a better assistance.

Thanks

Eri Abe June 24, 2020

Thanks for the answer, it will help us, I will reach out to the system administrator to ask if the gadget above is available and the server type, hosting type or cloud. etc.

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 2, 2020

Hi @Eri Abe 

Also, you can try Issue History application. It will let you generate a report about all changes made in each sprint including issue movings to the backlogs throughout the sprint.

If you`ve questions I will be happy to help you

Regards

Suggest an answer