Reordering Quick Filters

David.Kramer@shoebuy.com July 6, 2016

We use lots of quick filters on our main board, to see just tickets in a particular state, assigned to a particular person, or related to a specific project.  At some point recently, when I configure the board and try to reorder the quick filters into a sane order, it lets me move them around, but when I go back to the board and the order is not persisted,  I see the Quick Filters in the same order no matter what I do.  I can add new ones that appear at the beginning but not move them into their logical grouping.

What can cause this condition?  Is there a fix?

Thanks.

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2016

HI David.Kramer@shoebuy.com,

You should contact Atlassian Support. It seems like a bug.

Regards,

Lameck.

1 vote
David.Kramer@shoebuy.com October 20, 2016

Our problem was that we had many quick filters, and one of them was invalid.  I went through each and every quick filter, and once I found the one that was broken and fixed it, I was able to reorder the quick filters!

Good luck!

Eric Skinnner October 20, 2016

Fixed our issue as well!

We deactivated one of our status', which resulted in one of our QuickFilters having an invalid query. Go through and find the invalid JQL query and it should fix your issue.

Oleg Shirokov October 20, 2016

Yes, It helped! thank you for solution.

1 vote
Dan Caddigan September 21, 2016

I had this problem and fixed it by inspecting the network tab when moving things around.  In my case, one of the other filter's query was filtering on an invalid status, so it was causing a 400 error.  Look on the network tab for the call to `rest/greenhopper/1.0/quickfilters/xxx/yyy`.  It should shed some light on why the move doesn't happen correctly.

0 votes
Oleg Shirokov October 20, 2016

David.Kramer@shoebuy.com

I have ablsolutely the same problem.
do you have news about fix? 

Dan Caddigan October 20, 2016

@Oleg Shevchuk - see my fix below.  It works.

0 votes
Eric Skinnner September 6, 2016

We have a similar problem with ours, not sure if there's been an issue/fix associated with it yet.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question