Renewed Licensekey Update

bharathi December 26, 2017

Hi All,

I got JIRA Sever Commercial License renewed for our Production JIRA server. Do I need to update the License key details? upon atlassian logon i am getting only option to generate New Evaluation License.

Thanks 

Britny

3 answers

0 votes

Thanks again.

I have one question, with this license can i upgrade JIRA. we are 6.5.8.

I gone through forum, their recommendation would be upgrade from 6 to 7.0 and then to 7.6.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2017

The licence lets you use any version released before the end date of the licence.

You definitely should follow that recommendation, there's upgrade activity in 7.0 that won't be done if you tried to go to a higher version of 7

0 votes

Thank you Nic, License key info only available with only  who brought  the license. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2017

And anyone they've added to the account as a technical or billing contact. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 26, 2017

Go to the my.atlassian.com account that bought the renewal, the new licence key will be in there.  You can copy and paste it into the licence area in your Jira.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events