It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Renewed Licensekey Update

bharathi Dec 26, 2017

Hi All,

I got JIRA Sever Commercial License renewed for our Production JIRA server. Do I need to update the License key details? upon atlassian logon i am getting only option to generate New Evaluation License.

Thanks 

Britny

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Dec 26, 2017

Go to the my.atlassian.com account that bought the renewal, the new licence key will be in there.  You can copy and paste it into the licence area in your Jira.

0 votes
bharathi Dec 26, 2017

Thank you Nic, License key info only available with only  who brought  the license. 

And anyone they've added to the account as a technical or billing contact. 

0 votes
bharathi Dec 26, 2017

Thanks again.

I have one question, with this license can i upgrade JIRA. we are 6.5.8.

I gone through forum, their recommendation would be upgrade from 6 to 7.0 and then to 7.6.

The licence lets you use any version released before the end date of the licence.

You definitely should follow that recommendation, there's upgrade activity in 7.0 that won't be done if you tried to go to a higher version of 7

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

682 views 7 0
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you