Renamed project key, Tempo internal issue no longer working

Zuber Khursiwala January 18, 2017

Hi

I had an internal Tempo issue called "Meetings" which was used for logging any meeting hours against. Its key was previously ABD-11.

I renamed the project's Key from ABD to ITS, and the issue got renamed ITS-11. It even shows up in the list of internal issues in the Tempo Administration screen. All looking good so far.

However it seems to have lost the internal issue 'behaviour', namely that I shouldn't have to enter a remaining estimate, when I log time against it. Also, I can't delete it from the list either.

Has anyone else had any experience of this (and ideally, know what the fix is?)

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Sigrún Arna Sigurðardóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2017

Hi Richard,

Glad to hear you managed to get the behaviour back to normal.

The behaviour you were experiencing is a confirmed bug in the current version of Tempo Timesheets.

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

0 votes
Zuber Khursiwala January 18, 2017

I've just managed to remove it by moving it to the bottom of the list and then trying again. It deleted it once it was at the bottom of the list.

Then (still on the same screen), I added it back in as an internal issue, and the behavior is back to normal.

Suggest an answer