It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Renamed project key, Tempo internal issue no longer working

Zuber Khursiwala Jan 18, 2017

Hi

I had an internal Tempo issue called "Meetings" which was used for logging any meeting hours against. Its key was previously ABD-11.

I renamed the project's Key from ABD to ITS, and the issue got renamed ITS-11. It even shows up in the list of internal issues in the Tempo Administration screen. All looking good so far.

However it seems to have lost the internal issue 'behaviour', namely that I shouldn't have to enter a remaining estimate, when I log time against it. Also, I can't delete it from the list either.

Has anyone else had any experience of this (and ideally, know what the fix is?)

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Zuber Khursiwala Jan 18, 2017

I've just managed to remove it by moving it to the bottom of the list and then trying again. It deleted it once it was at the bottom of the list.

Then (still on the same screen), I added it back in as an internal issue, and the behavior is back to normal.

0 votes

Hi Richard,

Glad to hear you managed to get the behaviour back to normal.

The behaviour you were experiencing is a confirmed bug in the current version of Tempo Timesheets.

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

683 views 7 0
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you