Removing Item from issue screens

I need to remove "Configure Field" on the Issue creation popup. Also i need to remove Reopenings History, Stateoscope tab from issue view window. Is there any way to do it ?

1 answer

0 vote

Removing "Configure field" requires a bit of hacking in the core code, or some ugly javascript on the front end, and it is strongly recommended that you don't do it - user education is far easier than destroying functionality.

Reopenings history and stateoscope are not standard JIRA functions, they are provided by add-ons, so they are more easy - remove the add-ons providing them (or if you need other parts of the add-ons, disable the modules providing the issue views)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

38 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot