Remember criteria in List View

Grzegorz Ostrowski November 21, 2016

I can choose new criteria for list view from "More" button. But when I exit from JIRA and open it later I have to choose my criteria again. Can I remember my criteria from List View for project or for user?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geoff Wilson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

I am assuming that you are talking about using the Issue Navigator to search and filter for issues in the Basic filtering mode with List View on (vs Detail View). Therefore, I assume the More button you are referring to is what you are selecting to filter down more fields such as Updated, Resolution, Fix Version, etc. 

If you haven't already, this sounds like you have not been saving filters from the criteria that you have selected (please read that link). In short, once you've defined your desired filter (which is presenting those results in List View), click the Save As button next to the Search title on this page and give your new filter a name. Next time you open JIRA, you can directly access this filter from top navigation bar's Issues menu > (select your filter from this favorite filters list of options)

0 votes
Grzegorz Ostrowski November 28, 2016

Thanks, your answer was helpfull.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events