Releases Headings

Bradley Prasuhn May 9, 2016

On the releases page I can see all of the issues that are part of this release.  The headings at the top, X Issues in Version, X Issues done, X Issues in Progress, X issues to do.  Is there any way to change these, or add new ones?  I have items with a status of resolved and in progress, both of which are showing under the in progress heading.

2 answers

0 votes
Bradley Prasuhn May 9, 2016

The resolved issues that are categorized under Issues in Progress all have a resolution of Fixed, while the In Progress issue has a resolution of Unresolved.  I think it has to do with the Issue Admin settings under Issue Attributes > Statuses.  That looks like the correlation to the buckets that are displaying on the Releases screen.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2016

You need code to change those settings, they're standardised.

Your "resolved" problem is an interesting one though - can you check the resolution on the issues in that status?  I think you'll find the resolution isn't set, so JIRA doesn't think they're done.  Also, if you're using a board, check that they're in the "done" column.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events