Re-Open Sprint is Grayed Out

Kevin Coffrin August 29, 2016

Hello All.  We have been utilizing a demo version of JIRA 7.0 for the last few months, and have recently cut over to the production server version of 7.1.9.  Utilizing our admin level account, I am trying to now re-open and delete the "test" sprints that we have created.  These sprints are completed, and in looking at the documentation online, I should be able to navigate to Reports / Sprint Report / Select the sprint I want and click Reopen Sprint. 

The Reopen option is there, but it is grayed out.  I have ensured I am utilizing the Admin account, which does have the "Manage Sprints" permission assigned.

I did notice the sprint does not have any issues listed within it, when I run the "Sprint Report", however when I check the issues there were part of it, the issues indicate they were part of the complete sprint that I am attempting to re-open.  

Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

Hi Kevin,

Do you have other active sprints in the boards? If so, according to the documentation if you have the feature Parallel Sprints disabled, you won't be allowed to reopen the sprint

Regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events