Quick filter: Show all sub-tasks of marked task

Viktoria Weishaupt September 18, 2016

Hello,

I would like to create a quick filter for my board which shows me all Issues with issue type "sub-task" of a marked issues with issue Type "Task". So that I have an overview of the status of all subtasks of an issue.

I've already created a quick filter which shows all subtask from a specific task --> parent = "EJX-10". Now I would like to change the quick filter so that I get shown all subtasks from an issue I marked before.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if yes, how?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2016

It might be, but you'll need to look at how you have "marked an issue before" so you can include that in the filter.

Viktoria Weishaupt September 19, 2016

I just would like to click on the issue and afterwards on the filter. Do you know if this is possible?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2016

No, it's not.  JQL runs on issue data, and there isn't any data to work with if it's just a click.

Viktoria Weishaupt September 19, 2016

Thanks for your answer.

Would it work when I flag the parent before? How would I have to write the quick filter if I would like to have a look at all sub-task from an issue which is flagged?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events