Question about Idalko Table Grid Edtior

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2016

Hi, i'm using Table Grid Editor version 1.20.1 and I want to know what is the name of table that store data from a  column type col.xyz.type = textarea.

In cf table, only an id is stored.

Selection_001.png

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 28, 2016

Hi Guilherme,

Have a look at this faq

https://wiki.idalko.com/display/TGPD/How+is+the+grid+table+identifier+calculated

All tge based data is stored in a table which is managed by the add-on.  The number in the CF is the number of rows in the grid for that particular issue.

Let me know if this helps,

Francis

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2016

Selection_001.png

Hi @Francis Martens (iDalko), I know the table that contains field data. But when I have a field with col.xyz.type = textarea, it doesn't save text itself in the column (Check "comments2") it's a key from another table. This table is what I want.

Thank you

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 28, 2016

Textarea columns are clobs allowing to store huge comments.  This clobs are implemented differently depending on the database system.

What database are you using ?

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2016

Hi @Francis Martens (iDalko), I'm using PostgreSQL smile

francis
Marketplace Partner
July 6, 2016

(sorry that I didn't followup earlier - JIRA is much easier to track issues than answers)

Can you check following stackoverflow document

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12155648/how-to-fetch-text-column-value-from-postgresql

Locate the last answer ...

select convert_from(loread(lo_open(comments2::int, x'40000'::int), x'40000'::int),  'UTF8') from <yourtablename>;

Not sure if this will work - but can you give it a try ?

0 votes
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2016

Thanks for your support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events