Querying the Current JIRA Database

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2016

I am running the query quoted here:

Querying the Current JIRA Database

in Script Console, but I get: null

Scriptrunner version is 3.1.4

JIRA 6.4.9

Thanks in advance,

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2016

Looks that the Script Console only show results if you use return in the code, so instead of:

log.debug sb.toString()

I use

return sb.toString()

to show the results of the query.

0 votes
Jeff Louwerse
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2016

Personally I use the built in method to query JIRA's internal tables .  They replacing your connection declaration with this one.  I cant say for sure it will work as it as I use pure java implementation.

import com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizConnectionFactory; 
Connection conn = new DefaultOfBizConnectionFactory().getConnection();

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2016

Thanks. Tried that but I still get null.

Like Francisco Savignone likes this

Suggest an answer