Query to find closed by who

Debraj neogi November 17, 2015

By mistake, while assigning Story workflow to Tasks, I have mapped Confirmed --> Closed. This was an incorrect mapping. Result: Issues in Confirmed status (and users were still working on them) are now showing as Closed. Is there a query I can use to find out the issues closed by my userid for this project over the last 3 days?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3 answers

2 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2015

Try this:

status changed from Confirmed to Closed by xyz after -3d
0 votes
kimbia- JBarquero November 23, 2015

Hi this is not an answer but it's a question due of I don't see an answer to this question "query-to-find-closed-by-who"  and because I saw the answer of Jobin and it doesn't work on my Jira.  Please I need to make queries by "closed by" column but I don't see this field on my Jira.

closedby query.PNG

@Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group]  this last answer confuses me because you suggested in this page "status changed from Confirmed to Closed by xyz after -3d", but anyway, what's the exact query to find "closed by" list.  I want to find all the items closed by me with an specific word

@Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] I don't know what happened with the screenshot, did Jira system deleted it by accident? anyway, here is the link of the same image. http://content.screencast.com/users/Jill-Kimbia/folders/Default/media/2e34ed2e-3e26-43a3-ae29-36c249d9a6ce/closedby%20query.PNG and I still don't believe this answer of yours include the query I want to make, I need closed by me not status1 to status2

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

You cannot write just 'closed by'. it will be 'status changed from status1 to status2' or 'status changed to finalStatus'. Replaces status1, status2, finalStatus etc with valid statuses.

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2015

Closed is a valid status and so you can use Closed in the example. But it should come after "status changed to". I don't see that part in the screenshot. Why did you take it off?

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events