Property not found issue

NeenaR February 17, 2016

Hi Support team,

I have an issue with my JIRA production instance.
I have a custom field named 'Store'. On resolving one JIRA issue am getting the error like 'Property Store not found'. But am able to resolve all other issues except this one. The field 'Store' is present only in the create issue screen and not in the resolve screen.Am facing this issue only with a single JIRA log. All other logs are working as expected. Am using script runner plugin for implementing certain requirements but this is happening on a single JIRA issue alone.

Kindly share a solution at the earliest. PFB the screenshots of the affected workflow transition.

properties.jpg

postfunction.jpg

Thanks and Regards

Neena

1 answer

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016

Do you have any condition/validator based on that field Store? Does this field have a value for this one single issue? Any error in you logs?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2016

Definitely need to see the logs for this one.  Could you also show us the full definition of the scripted post-function you've got in that screen shot?

Suggest an answer