ProjectManager.getDefaultAssignee(Project project, Collection<ProjectComponent> components) Not able to call

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2016

When calling this method on JIRA 7.x I am getting NoSuchMethodException. I am using Java 

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_60-b27).

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2016

The method is not there any more.  You need to change your code to match the 7.x API rather than the old one you used before.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2016

I am using JIRA version 7.0.0 and this is the case in development mode using Atlassian SDK.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2016

Yes.  And you're calling a method that does not exist.

You need to change your code to match the 7.x API rather than the old one you used before. 

Suggest an answer