Project view not correct

Eamon Ohuallachain November 8, 2017

My Project home page is missing all the links. Top image is my current view and lower is what it did look like. How do i switch it back?

jira_display1.JPGjira_display2.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

It looks like either

1.  An admin has swapped the project from a Service Desk type to a Business type

2.  You are no longer a Service Desk agent in that project

(Or someone has disabled Service Desk!)

I am an Admin! How do I change it back?

I checked and the project is still a  Service Desk project? Also the Agents are assigned service desk users.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

Ack, sorry, I just noticed, you're in two different projects there.  IT Service Desk and Zoe Service Desk.

Check which one you are in is still Service Desk and you're an agent in it.

the second screen shot is some random one i found on the internet, I am just looking for the Format. forget that its a different project. I am looking for the Queues, reports, links on the project side bar and the Queues links in the middle. my current view is only has issues and the link does not even work for the agents.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2017

Ok.  The view you are seeing is a standard project view.

That means it is either not a Service Desk project or the person looking at it is not an Agent in the project.

Suggest an answer