Project configurator shows issues with two custom fields

nidhis May 5, 2016
  • Hi, I had JAM plugin in my instance earlier, but later we deleted it as it was not used anymore, because of the plugin it has created two custom fields with type com.go2group.jira.plugin.mercury_kit:issue-locked-status , I am currently doing migration of jira configurations using project configurator, these fields do not exist in the instance, i deleted from database also, still its showing error for this kind of fields,.

• Checked with plugin support to uninstall plugin that also did not remove error.

• Can you please suggest how can i remove those fields to avoid this error?

Error is 

• Found custom field with values for issues in exported project(s), with id: 10205. This field does not exist. Check if its type is defined in a plugin that has been disabled.
  • Found custom field with values for issues in exported project(s), with id: 10206. This field does not exist. Check if its type is defined in a plugin that has been disabled.

Nidhi

2 answers

0 votes
nidhis May 5, 2016

Yeah sad waiting from plugin team to proide the add-on, as i do not see refrence of those fields now anywhere in the workflow too.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

Eh?  You don't need anyone to provide an add-on, you can just install it from the add-on manager in the UI.

nidhis May 5, 2016

No its JAM Plugin, which is not avaialbl on UI, it says to purchase, I dropped note to plugin support to provide trial, 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

Ah, I didn't know that.  Sorry.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2016

You should be able to re-install the add-on (even if you leave it unlicensed, but active), delete all the fields from the custom field list, and then remove the add-on again.

Unfortunately, if you've "deleted from the database", you might have damaged it too much for this to be possible - you'll need to undo those deletions.

Suggest an answer