Project Spefic Multi Select Field - Text Rendering

Adam George June 20, 2016

I have an issue with a multi select field whereby text is not being displayed as it should be.

I am guessing this might be a html issue but I am hoping you can give me a way round it. Text between these symbols <text> is not being displayed at all, neither are the symbols at either side of the text.

Is there any way I can get this text to display? I don't see a configurable renderer option for this type of field.

Thanks in Advance!

3 answers

1 vote
Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

Hello,

did you try replacing the < by &lt; and > by &gt;  since <text> might be interpreted as an HTML tag ?

0 votes
Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

It realy looks like what is between < > has been interpreted as html ans hence not shown. Try replacing the < > with either the &lt; and &gt; or with () for example.

0 votes
Adam George June 20, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I gave <text> just as an example. Below is an actual entry in the list;

Change <DTS Control Settings>

And this is how it displays;

Change

As you can see all text within the <> has been omitted in what is displayed in the field. However when I view the configure section within custom fields for this multi selection the text displays correctly.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer