Project Export and Import

Alper April 13, 2016

Hello. We are trying to export the the attachments and the project (only one) from the 80 projects on Jira 6.2.2 and we want to restore them on Jira 6.4.13 which has been newly established on new server.

1. On Old server Jira 6.2.2, there are more than 1 project. How can I export one project from its attachments and back them up?

2- It says the old and new Jira’s versions should be the same under JIRA System altındaki Project Import segment. But, under the splitting Jira instance it says different at the below link;
Which one I should depend upon?

• ·         The JIRA version number on your new server must be the same as (or higher than) the version number on your existing server.

Thankyou.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2016

JIRA does not have a "project export", you have to export everything and then use "project import" to pull in the single project you want.

To use project import, the source and target JIRA must be the same version

I'm not sure why you're reading about "splitting JIRA" when what you're trying to do is merge, it's irrelevant here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events