Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Problems with Service Portal not showing request types

Hey guys, I am using Jira Service Desk 3.9.3 and lately I have issues displaying my requests types in the Service Portal. I tried Mozilla, Chrome and Safari but it does not work. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Attached is a screenshot of:

1. service portal as it should be

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.29.49 PM.png

2. service portal with the missing request types

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.28.59 PM.png

1 answer

2 votes

Hello Dimitar,

I haven't faced this issue but, looking at this thread, could it be related to an add-on like Extension for JSD or Insight?

Hope this helps,

- Manon

This is helpful, I was on my way to reach to the same conclusion, as we had upgraded Extension For JSD yesterday. Now more than ever I think the problem is related to that.

Then I guess you should reach out to Deviniti and rollback to a previous version until they fix the issue :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,888 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you