Problem with backup JIRA

Brahim ESSALIH September 21, 2016

Hello every body,

I try to restore my config into a new instance of JIRA installed installed in my localhost but it show this error:

I use the command atlas-run-standalone --product JIRA

Also I try by using Docker images like this one for example blacklabelops/jira, but the error still persist.

image2016-9-21 12:30:6.png

thank you in advance

Best regards

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2016

It will persist - you're taking JIRA Cloud data and putting it into a JIRA of a lower version than Cloud.

It is just warning you that there may be incompatibilities if your data takes advantage of new features that have been added to Cloud that are not in your target version of JIRA.

It is not an error really, it's red because you really need to read and understand the implications.  Note that the last part of it does not say it can't proceed.

Brahim ESSALIH September 21, 2016

Thanks @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

but the restore dosn't work. When the restore attempt 12%, JIRA display the message I didn't success to do the restore from my cloud  backup to my JIRA server instance which is localhost. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2016

Ok, so what error are you getting during the restore?  Are you using the very latest server version of JIRA?

Suggest an answer