Problem with JEditor

Darapu Rajesh Babu June 8, 2016

I have JEditor plugin in my JIRA instance.

The problem I am facing is when I want to move an issue from Closed to Reopened state, then the Comment field is not allowing to move the issue, saying "You must enter a value for this field". Even after entering some value I am seeing the same message and not allowing me to move the issue.

But when I disabled the JEditor plugin then I was able to move the issue from Closed to Reopened state.

Please anyone help me to solve this issue by keeping the JEditor plugin enabled.

Regards,

Rajesh

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

Seems like there's a bug with JEditor where the "Comment Required" validator doesn't recognize the HTML content as text. Or it's a bug with the workflow extensions plugin. In my experience, JEditor doesn't always play well with other plugins, like Service Desk or Issue Templates

Regardless, that's something you should let JEditor's developer know. Here's their support page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events