Pricing All in one Timesheet for Jira

George de Bouter January 29, 2017

Pricing schema All-in-one Timesheets for JIRA looks bizarre, is it really correct?

image2017-1-30 9:35:59.png

So, with 10 users, I pay USD 0.50, but with 15 users I get punished and pay more than USD 1 per user? It gets even worse with 25 users and then it gets better...

Furthermore, we have like 400 users, but there will only be a few that will and are allowed to make use of this gadget. What are you paying for? All users in the system?

BTW: When you click "Ask a question", would it be a good idea to indicate what needs to be filled in? You now (Internet Explorer 11) get a field without any description (I'm logged in now, can't make a screenshot anymore), apparently for first the user, then in a next screen the pass.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2017

Yes, that's the scale.  I can't explain it, I'm not the vendor.

For add-ons, youhave to pay for the number that matches the largest number of users you have for an application.  (For example, if you have 3 Agents, 25 Software users and 10 Core users, while you have 38 users, you need to licence add-ons for 25)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events