Post function in sub tasks

Corinna Führing November 24, 2015

Hello we have added all free add ons or plug ins for JIRA in our Jira. One was good for adding post functions in JIRA . It was good so i could add the post function to be able to set resoultion field to Done, when issue is closed, to my features. Now i tried to do the same for my sub tasks but the field add post function does not appear. what happens ?

1 answer

1 vote
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2015

Hi Corinna

Can you please include a screenshot of the workflow that you are trying to edit showing the resolve/close transition that you wish to set the resolution on. This will help troubleshoot your problem. 

Phill

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2015

Set resolution to X is built into JIRA by the way, you don't need any add-ons - try adding the "set field value" post-function when you are in "edit" mode in the workflow.

Suggest an answer