Plugin settings for Cloud & Server

Serhii Klymenko February 8, 2017

Hi, i have add-on witch support both Cloud and Server. Where i can store settings(some data specific for 1 plugin instance). So when plugin started i can identify this plugin or make request to URL setuped to this plugin instance.

If no 1 way for JIRA server and cloud, maybe i can write this functionality specific to platform and wrap it so i can call it from my JS.

Only what i found is Active Object, and if i understand right, it's only for server

2 answers

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2017

For both Cloud and Server you can use Entity / Content properties: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/storing-data-without-a-database/

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2017

Hi Sergey,

Please check Cloud and Server Atlassian Common Code and it's sources. It demonstrates approach for creating common Atlassian Cloud and Server addons and part of it is a settings page.

Suggest an answer