Personal Issue tracker plugin

srikanth b October 27, 2016

I just started using JIRA, to track my personal day to day activities.

how to install this personal issue tracker what is the use of that.

Can i know more plugins which would help to improve this better.

2 answers

0 votes
Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2016

Hey, maybe Meeting Time is of use to you, it does something similar and more:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.meetingTime/server/overview

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2016

Not sure if you are talking about a plugin or just talking in general. I would suggest signing up for a Cloud JIRA instance as that is the fastest way to get started. It will cost you only $10/month if you are getting the 10 user license.

There are limitations for plugins in Cloud but I suggest getting plugins only if you need it. With JIRA Core boards, you should be fine to track personal items with ease.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2016

Just to add to that - if you set up a project that only you can see, then you've got a "personal issue tracker".  No add-ons needed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events