Permissions to view SLA

Dustin April 5, 2016

We have some managers that would like to be able to view reporting based on Breached SLA items.  I have a manager group that I've added the managers to, and I've created a breached SLA filter like below and shared it with manager group:

"Resolution Target - SLA" = breached() AND resolved >= -60d

If someone in manager group attempts to run the query they get an error:

"You must be an agent to use the SLA JQL functions."

I would rather not add Managers to the agent group, as I don't want them to accidently update tickets as an agent etc.  Is it possible to give members of the manager group access to run SLA JQL functions for reports etc without giving them full agent level access?  We are running JIRA Version: 6.3.10 with the Service Desk plugin.

3 answers

0 votes
Dustin July 14, 2016

I was informed by Atlassian support that anyone who wants access to SLA reports must be granted agent access, which was disappointing honestly.

0 votes
Chip Sjule July 14, 2016

We have the same type of scenario.  Management needs to see the SLA reporting but we do not want them to have access to advance the ticket in any way.  Have you found a solution that will allow this?

Thanks in advance.

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2016

Have you tried to save this query by an agent as a filter and subscribe the managers to it? 

I guess that JIRA will check this too, but if not, it may work then.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events