Participants of an issue in database

Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

How can I find values in database for customfield which type is Participants of an issue ?

customfieldvalue and customfieldoption don't contain this information

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2016

It's not stored in the database.

Custom fields like that are "calculated" and stored in the index and caches, but not the database.  (One of many reasons not to bother looking at the database)

Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

Thanks, but do you know any algorithm how can I calculate this? I'm sure that I need to add reporter, assignee but maybe also watchers?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2016

Close, but not quite - you're spot on that you'll need reporter and assignee, but the third thing isn't watchers (good guess, especially if you have autowatch enabled), it's "people who have commented".

So the sql is one of the more simple ones - reporter and assignee are in jiraissue, and the authors of all the comments from jiraaction

Suggest an answer