Participants of an issue in database

How can I find values in database for customfield which type is Participants of an issue ?

customfieldvalue and customfieldoption don't contain this information

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes

It's not stored in the database.

Custom fields like that are "calculated" and stored in the index and caches, but not the database.  (One of many reasons not to bother looking at the database)

Thanks, but do you know any algorithm how can I calculate this? I'm sure that I need to add reporter, assignee but maybe also watchers?

Close, but not quite - you're spot on that you'll need reporter and assignee, but the third thing isn't watchers (good guess, especially if you have autowatch enabled), it's "people who have commented".

So the sql is one of the more simple ones - reporter and assignee are in jiraissue, and the authors of all the comments from jiraaction

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

240 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you