Organize / Group board view by user

DimaA September 28, 2016

Hi all, I'm doing trial to POC for JIRA in our site and trying to get clear  Board view for our management, they want to get clear picture whose tasks are in what state, for now I just see the only way to do this by sorting board by user, is there any solution to display only single user' tasks and then switch (probably click on user list) and moved to another user,    I trying to avoid  editing filter ( i.e. where assignee = "John Dow")..

Another thing: I tried to create custom avatars 48x48 with initials for each user, so you can get move visual  who is who, I'm not sure why I can't upload and see those avatars.jpg, or probably there are some restriction for trial ?

Thanks

V

2 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2016

Try creating quick filters or swimlanes on the board for each user. Not a good idea if you are a big team.

0 votes
DimaA September 28, 2016

Thanks Jobin,  looks like swimlanes are similar to  Active Sprint view, Uff.. It takes a while to configure it all.  I also add one more status to Scrum Work flow adding CODE REVIEW but I don't have this status in view on Active Sprints view, not sure why.

Best

V

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events