Not able to provide site access to a existing Jira user. It was revoked by mistake. Can anyone help?

Pradeep Verma January 11, 2021

BY mistake, I revoked the site access of a Jira user. Now when I try again to provide the site access, getting error as "You have reached the maximum no of users for one of your product. Upgrade plan to provide access."

I am using Cloud based Jira with Standard Plan with 147 users, Confluence with Free plan with 5 users. 

4 answers

0 votes
Pradeep Verma January 12, 2021

Thanks everyone for the help. It is resolved.

RCA - No. of users in Statuspage were greater than 10.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Pradeep Verma

given the case this should be still unresolved for you - could you please post a screenshot on where you revoked access? Community members might then easier be able to understand what happened.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi Pradeep - Are you using any licenses for a Free Jira Service Manager product? It only allows 3 users and if you have 3 it will not allow you to add other Jira users. So you would need to remove one of the JSM users first. 

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

for confluence free plan , you can onboard 10 users. you are saying only  5 users in confluence.

so users count is not a problem

Confluence space 2GB occupied or Are you using JSM also ? Please recheck.

Pradeep Verma January 11, 2021

No. 

Suggest an answer